Thursday, June 01, 2006

Why are you such a megabitch?

I've neglected my blog because, as Ana put it, I have nothing to bitch about at the moment. So, I'm copying hers.

I AM happy, sad and impatient all at the same time. Why can't I control everything?

I WANT to be healthy, happy and loved.

I WISH I didn't take things so seriously all the time. I need to just not care.

I WONDER where I'll be in 5 years? I can't even think about what I need to do next week, let alone that far in the future. I was never one of those people that day dreams about their future.

I REGRET nothing. Life is too short to regret your decisions. Some of them may have sucked, but they made me the person I am today.. for better or worse.

I AM NOT a girly-girl. I live in jeans and sneakers, I RARELY wear a dress. If you see me in a skirt I am probably working.

I DANCE and sing in the mirror to Shakira. I like to pretend I know how to belly dance and know how to shake my ass. I may be living proof that not all hispanics can dance.

I AM NOT ALWAYS right. I think I am, so I need to repeat this phrase to myself from time to time.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS anything from corny scrapbooks, to beaded jewelry to not-so-great paintings. I'm an art geek.

I WRITE to have an outlet for venting my annoyance/anger. Although, the reality is that this blog is somewhat censored. I am not 100% honest about myself or my life.

I CONFUSE the shit out of most people. Mostly because I'm weird.

I NEED a pint of Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. Life sucks right now, so sugar is a comfort. Thank god I don't have any.

I SHOULD be reading my Public Relations textbook. I have a project due on Monday and 4 chapters left to read. Nothing like procrastination...

I START to cry if a commercial is sappy enough. I'm really emotional like that. What a dork.

I FINISH nothing I start. I get bored and give up until months/years later.

I TAG no one.

1 Comments:

Blogger annush said...

hahaha...no she is not :P

I need ben and Jerry's Everything Twisted or whatever it's called. Good thing they just dont' sell that here!

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home