Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sexy Ugly



"Who do you have to blow to get some fucking pussy around here!"

While I sit in front of the mirror and blowdry my hair for an hour, I watch a DVD. The other night it was "Kissing Jessica Stein," which is a movie I really like. If you haven't seen it, put it on your Netflix list.

Today, in an effort to waste more tax-payer dollars, I was watching some videos at work. Shakira's "No," Pink's "Stupid Girls" and NIN "The Hand That Feeds." In the movie, Helen talks about a category of man called "sexy ugly." The men that she was referring to, to me, were just plain ol' ugly. Harvey Keitel, Lyle Lovett (ick), so I didn't really get it. I didn't get it until I watched the NIN video. I think Trent Reznor is definitely sexy-ugly. He's not an extremely attractive man, but he is so incredibly sexy!! I'd totally do him. Who else is in this category? How about Steven Tyler? He's older, but still has something about him. Lastly, Liam Neeson. I don't know why, but I have a thing for him.

Yvette's Top Five Sexy-Ugly Men:
5. Marilyn Manson
4. Liam Neeson
3. Steven Tyler
2. Adrien Brody
1. Trent Reznor (see above)

Yvette's Top Five Yummy Men (I'm not talking acting skills, just hotness):
5. James Marsden
4. Matthew McConaughey
3. Ryan Phillippe
2. Ewan McGregor
1. Michael Rosenbaum

Yvette's Top Five Yummy Women:
5. Claire Forlani
4. Rose McGowan
3. Kate Beckinsale
2. Scarlett Johansson
1. Angelina Jolie

7 Comments:

Blogger annush said...

hmmmmmmmm...good list but i think that Trent is just sexy. As for the women, Claire Furlani always seems to me like her face is swollen from so much crying and scarlett johansen is just ugly. But she is a good actress. Maybe she can be ugly sexy in the right role. I looooved lost in translation...there she was sexy. But I still thought she was ugly.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JOEY'S TOP 5 SEXY UGLY GIRLS
5.) Ani DiFranco
4.) Maggie Estep
3.) Mary Lynn Rajskub
2.) Alanis Morissette
1.) Hilary Swank

Thanks for pimping my site, by the way!
:-)

1:30 AM  
Blogger gotbrains? said...

I should have added Jennifer Garner to my list!! I'll take her over Claire Forlani, any day. She's a hottie.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!

If Jennifer Garner is a man, then I'll gladly go up to Brokeback Mountain with her. I'll be the gayest gay guy around, as long as my lover is Jennifer Garner.

I can't really argue about Hilary Swank. She IS kinda man-like. Still, badass chicks turn me on. Pink, another badass, would have been on my list, but I don't think she's ugly enough to be ugly sexy.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I'm shocked that Colin Farrell didn't make your "Yummy Men" list. Well, I guess that means you're no longer interested in the Colin Farrell sex video, which I finally got ahold of.

Yep, I'm serious.

Heh.
;-)

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're really interested in seeing Colin and his annoyingly big pecker, lemmie know and I'll upload it to my web site. I'll then send you a link so that you can download it. It will only work on Windows, and the quality is subpar. It's worth watching anyway, if for no other reason than to hear the weird stuff Colin says in the video, and often during odd moments. For example, while giving the young 'n' sexy Playboy model oral pleasure, he says that her vagina is his breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Quite the charmer that Mr. Farrell is.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You owe me!

http://www.joeythefilmgeek.com/colin.html

Enjoy!
:-)

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home