Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Questionaires galore.. oh my!

So, I normally hate these things, but I found this on a myspace post and I'm bored. I don't like when people answer these things, then repost them for the world to see on myspace. It's corny. =)

Since some of these questions have to do with the "Top 8," here they are:
Zuzel
Armando
Joey
Ana
Jose
Eric
Vickie
Amanda

1. WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR EX IF YOU COULD?
Which one? I have a few. But, no. Not at the moment.

2. WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Striped, button-down shirt. I'm at work.

3. HAVE YOU MADE OUT WITH ANYONE ON YOUR FRIEND'S LIST?
Yes. I also lived with him for 2 years.

4. DO YOU HAVE "A THING" FOR ANYONE ON YOUR TOP 8?
Zuzel.. she's hot. She's into the incest, too.

5. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR LIST DO YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE?
All of them.

6. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE?
At the moment, none. I don't know what the future will bring.

7. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS?
No. I love my mommy. I dislike my daddy. In fact, I haven't spoken to him in months..

8. DO YOU MAKE OVER 40K A YEAR?
Yes. What a shallow question.

9. WHAT NAME WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE BESIDES THE ONE YOU HAVE?
Natalie. I notice that most Natalie's are hot. I wanna be hot.

10. WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX?
Of course. I think I have? =)

11. WHAT IS YOUR MOTHER'S NAME?
Gisela

12. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BDAY?
Nothing, actually. I may have gone to dinner, or something? I don't even remember? Birthday's become a haze after you pass 22.. I do remember getting a really sweet card from someone, though.

13. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN RINGTONE ON YOUR PHONE?
The Cure - Just Like Heaven

14. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP?
6:45am I was late to work, as usual

15.WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT TWO NIGHTS AGO?
Sleeping REALLY well.. hehe

16. HOW MANY EX'S ARE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST?
Just one

17. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR PULLED?
Oh yea..

18. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO.
FINISH SCHOOL!!

19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM?
Sunday

20. DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR SIBLINGS?
No. I don't have any.

21. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
Umm.. the fact that I have MS!

22. IF YOU HAD $250,000...HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT?
I would pay off all my debt (school, medical, car) and with whatever is leftover I'd buy a condo. As much as I'd love to pack up and leave this hell, I just can't..

23. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT YOUR CURRENT JOB?
4 years this summer

24. LAST PERSON YOU CALLED?
Danny

25. LAST THING YOU ATE?
A small coffee and blueberry muffin from Dunkin Donuts

26. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MONTH?
December

27. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH?
March

28. IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE AT THE MOMENT, WHERE WOULD YOU BE?
Greece. I've always wanted to go there.

29. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANYONE?
Dirty underwear from Joey.. nah, probably a sweatshirt from my mommy.

30. WHO IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES RIGHT NOW?
I'd answer that, but it may make one of my 5 fans upset.

31. MOST VISITED WEBPAGE?
Yahoo, to check my email

32. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED?
Danny.. christ, I talk to him a lot.

33. LAST PERSON THAT MADE YOU SAD?
Martin, cuz he thinks I'm a pleasantly plump, chunky butt, tubby bitch. Well, bite me.

34. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Who would say no to this question??

35. FAVORITE TYPE OF DRINK?
Alcoholic? I'm not much of a drinker, but I like a good Mojito every once in a while.

36. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pasta! Italian at heart, baby.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
My pumpkin cheesecake

38. HAVE YOU BEEN TO EUROPE?
Just Italy, all over it.

39. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Wow.. that's a hard question to answer without sounding callous.. I probably just wouldn't react.

40. DO YOU OWN A CAMERA PHONE?
Yes. Aren't they all camera phones these days?

8 Comments:

Blogger helenahimm said...

hahaha...

i dont know why i read your blog Im not part of your friends list.. is that ok with ya anyways?

tschüs,

H e l e n a

10:16 AM  
Blogger gotbrains? said...

The friends list is just from myspace.com, which not everyone is on. It's not that those are my only friends!

Of course it's ok for you to read my silly blog! It's flattering. =)

10:21 AM  
Blogger annush said...

I know a Natalie and a Natalia and based on that I can assure you that not ALL Natalie's are hot. Oh but slutty...that they are!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just this morning, you said that everyone named "Natalie" is a slut (thems was fightin' words, 'cause you insulted my future wife, Ms. Natalie Portman). Now you're saying that you like the name? And not ALL girls named Natalie are hot. Do you remember "Natalie" from that 80s TV show, "The Facts of Life"? Not pretty.

At all.

Your favorite month is your birthday month, which is fine, but your least favorite month is MY birthday month.

Bitch.

YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO PROVE THAT MY UNDERWEAR IS DIRTY!

Heh, now you know why I only wear black underwear.

Yeah, your pumpkin cheesecake is the shit.

3:31 PM  
Blogger helenahimm said...

hahahaa.. you guys r nuts.

friends friends at least you have few... hahaah i ve a lot of people that calls and stuff but real real friends hmmmm mom... sister mmm husband mm... skin and leo that's it... but hey its ok. i think so jahahah

cheers!!

and hey sometie check out my blog.. :P

6:26 PM  
Blogger gotbrains? said...

Baby Jo-Jo: I didn't say I liked the name Natalie, I just want to be hot. And, most Natalie's are hot. With the "Facts of Life" exception, of course. That was NOT hot.

7:24 PM  
Blogger helenahimm said...

Over here the hot girls names are like.. jmmm..... Patricia... Dayana.... Samantha usually hahaha

mine isnt but whatever i aint hot anyways hahaah

cheers!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home