Monday, March 06, 2006

...and the Oscar goes to the overpaid, emaciated, Hollywood Starlet #4576



So, did anyone watch the Oscars last night? I only watched half of it, mostly because I don't give a shit. I'm not sitting at the edge of my seat to see who wins the Oscar this year!!! I only watch to see who looks like shit.

So, let's go through that list, shall we?? Tim Burton: What is up with the unshowered, just-got-off-a-rollercoaster look?? Is the frizz ball on the top of your head that much of a turn on to poor Helena??

Charlize Theron: Under normal circumstances you look amazing. I mean, with a man like Stuart Townsend, you can't be half bad.. However, I think you should seriously think about having your hair and makeup artist shot by Joan Rivers. Or Melissa, whichever aim is better.

J-Lo: I have one thing to say to you.. what the hell were you doing there to begin with??? Do you think you're an actress?? I thought you were just a wife? Maybe we should ship you off to Ave Maria, FL so you can learn not to get married 457878 times in a year. And, I think you're taking the name of your perfume too seriously.. "Glow" is definitely what you've accomplished. Overbronze much?

I don't only look at the horrors.. there are always beautiful people at the Oscar's.

First, and foremost: Nicole Kidman. Absolutely breathtaking. How Tom could have left you for that pouty-lipped, deer-in-the-headlights twirp is beyond me. Maybe he's a pedophile? He likes the ones that can't cut their own meat..

Salma Hyek: Talk about curvy spics! Yum. You're hot. Can I keep you in a plastic storage bin in my closet?? Right in between Michael Rosenbaum and Ryan Phillippe? I think you'll all get along well.

Honorable Mention goes to: Keira Knightley. You bug me, mostly because you're too damn skinny, but you look great.

3 Comments:

Blogger annush said...

I do't think Keira Knightley is too skinny (that would be Jessica Alba), and I REALLY liked her dress. The problem with her is that her upper body is way longer than her lower body so it creates a weird effect.

Nicole K. always looks gorgeous but her fashion choices are too safe which is weird considering that the designers she goes for can be very avant-garde.

Uma Thurman looked gorgeous. I thought she looked like an angel.

And Jeniffer Lopez should be shot. Seriously.

And I wanna have salma Hayek's body when I am 40.

ha! you'd think I actually watched the oscars, huh? hahahaha

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE! Why didn't you call me? We had an impromtu Oscar party at Jossie's house...she made chilli and we spent the night trashing the show.

I completely agree with you on Nicole and Salma...they looked out of control. Another thing about Charlize...what the fuck was that balloon resting on her shoulder? Also, Michelle Williams looked like Big Bird's evil mistress in that hideous dress.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JOEY'S TOP 5 SPANK BANK DEPOSITS ON OSCAR NIGHT

5.) Hilary Swank
4.) Uma Thurman
3.) Keira Knightly
2.) Salma Hayek
1.) Nicole Kidman

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home