Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sinead O'Connor? Is that you??

Ever since I was born, my mother has cut my hair. She was a beautician for most of my life. About 3 years ago she decided to retire her scissors and become a realtor. She's doing very well. I'm happy for her. I am not happy at losing my hair stylist. She refuses to do my hair, anymore. How do I cut the umbilical cord?? I have no choice. So, I decided to get my hair cut at lunch today. I took a picture with me, so there is no confusion about what I want. Keep in mind that I am EXTREMELY paranoid at anyone touching my head, other than my mother. Now, I know why: THE WOMAN BUTCHERED MY HAIR!!! It looks NOTHING like the pretty picture I took. NOTHING!! It's a good thing I no longer look like a pro-wrestler, or this haircut would make me look like a bowling ball. HEINOUS!! Absolutely fucking heinous. Did I tip her? Yes. Why? I felt bad. I know, I know.. I'm stupid.

Moral of the story: I will not cut my hair ever again. I will be one of those 80 year old women with grey hair down to their ass. The ones that you see on the street and you feel like taking a pair of box cutters to their heads because, they just look ridiculous. Yep, that will be me. Just call me Rapunzel.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it looks cute!

Really!

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been seven hours and fifteen days....

4:23 PM  
Blogger helenahimm said...

so how does your hair look like now!!!! hahahaa

in panama is the same thing, horrible trying to get a decent haircut.

whats that stuff about southbeach? onlye i know to be honest is when i jumo in MTV with the hope of getting some decent music and then they present some stupid shows, but well whatever... they present south beach like a party place.. dunno..

how's it really?

hugs!!!

H e l e n a

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yvette's a better singer, though.

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home