Wednesday, April 19, 2006

You ain't representin'!!! You ain't keepin' it reeeal!!

So, I went to Sunset Senior High School this morning. I had some work-related things to do there, I wouldn't just voluntarily show up at a high school for no reason. As I walk through the entrance and see all the kids milling out of school buses and mommy's BMW I am thinking one thing: Thank god I'm not in high school, anymore.

First of all, when did these kids get so 'adult?' High school kids don't look like high school kids, anymore. They're like mini-adults with short skirts, too much makeup and Prada purses. For this reason alone, I'm glad I went to an all-girl, private school. No Prada, no Guess, just pleated, plaid skirts and knee-socks. You need to be worrying about your education, not what season D&G sunglasses Michelle is wearing today. Fuck, did I just say all that?? I'm old.

Secondly, more than ever today I realize I have no tolerance for 'fake ghetto.' Sunset isn't a RICH area, but it's not the ghetto. There are nice houses and cars all around. So, where do these 'ghetto' kids come from?? Are the streets of Sunset like growing up in the streets of Compton?? Do you have to pack a 9 in your Scooby-Doo lunchbox to go to school because you fear for your life? No, I don't think so. Mommy drops you off in her nice Lexus, while your ass-crack showin', sideways cap wearin', $300 Nike stylin', fake-ghetto ass does that corny walk down the halls like one of your legs was shot. Pull ya fucking pants up, straighten out your damn hat, and stop walking like my dog did after a car ran over it's paw. You're not in the ghetto and you're not fooling anyone, punk.

1 Comments:

Blogger annush said...

hahahahahahahaha

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home