Monday, October 02, 2006

Flava Flaaaaaav!


I have one word for you: Ick. How about two?? Icky Ick. Lately, I've been watching Flava of Looove and I'm hoooked. I'm hooked because it's like a trainwreck. You can't help yourself. What I want to know is WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE GIRLS THINKING??? Is the money and fame THAT important? He's so gross!! As if the fact that he's scrawny and about 355 years old isn't enough, but the man has gold-fucking-teeth, for Christ's sake! EW! EEEWWW! And they're all up on him, letting him feel their booties and kissing them... ICKITY-ICK-ICK! I would lose my lunch if he even looked at me, let alone touched or kissed me. And don't get me started on the "Flava Flaaaaaaaaaaaaav!!" Get a life you has-been!! Who are you kidding?! If it wasn't for this stupid show you would probably NEVER get any. And, what's with the larger-than-life clocks around his neck?? Is this some kind of stupid fashion statement or is he so old that he can't see the watch on his wrist to tell the time? Fucking loser.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a fan of old school Public Enemy, I have to say that I hate seeing this new kind of fame he's achieved. He's always been a joker, but while in Public Enemy, he was like the comic relief in a rap group that was deadly serious. He was the perfect yin to Chuck D.'s yang. Now, Flav is a joke. So sad, so pathetic. The audiences are laughing AT him, not WITH him.

Don't dis the clock, though. Flav's been clockin' since 1987!

Fuck, that was almost 20 years ago. I'm old.
:-(

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you watch the Pumkin vs New York fight last season? It's the only episode of this crap I have or will ever watch but it was hilarious. It also made me sad to think that I found it as wildly entertaining as I did....check it out on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtGVsDJsseo

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home