Friday, August 11, 2006

A letter to my future...

Dear Future Husband:

Who knew when I was admitted into the hospital for a broken leg that you would be the very successful surgeon to care for me! I have to admit that the ostentatious display of roses you had delivered to my room every day was a little embarrassing, but very sweet. I thought it would all be over when you girlfriend, the French model, came to beg for you back in her mini-skirt and belly shirt, but I was surprised to hear you stand your ground proudly and tell her you are madly in love with me and will never look at another woman again.

When I was released from the hospital and had no way to get home you even took off work a few hours to carry me out to your Porsche and take me where I needed to go. Back to your 5 bedroom condo over-looking the ocean.. I'm sorry for spilling the wine on your white sofa, I can be a little clumsy. But, I'm sure the new furniture we ordered when you let me re-decorate your entire apartment will look amazing. Who knew Tiffany's made jewelry and furniture??

Two days later, you proposed to me and it was the happiest moment of my life, as well as the biggest ring I've ever seen?! I can't believe you got J-Lo's ring designer to make it for me that fast. Our wedding in Tahiti was absolutely beautiful and my friends and family greatly appreciate you flying them over in your private jet to attend. Oh! And Vickie says her sunburn is much better now. She keeps saying she won't use that EXTREME sun-tan oil, but doesn't seem to learn her lesson.

Now that we are back from our honeymoon in Greece we can begin our new life together. I'm still considering your proposal for me to quit my job and just take care of the house. I may want to keep myself busy with a part-time job somewhere.. maybe Nieman Marcus, so I can get a discount on clothes. Although, the American Express you gave me has already been seeing a lot of use without the discounts, so I guess that doesn't really matter!

Either way, I'm really glad I met you, I think we'll be very happy together! And, my mother wants to thank you for introducing her to your millionaire uncle.. I think they're getting married next month!

2 Comments:

Blogger annush said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha

this sounds SO unlike you!!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol ohhh if only that were so..

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home