Friday, August 04, 2006

I hate...

A while ago I wrote a post about things I love. Today I will do the opposite becuase, unfortunately, the things I hate outnumber the things I love.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: I hate scooters. I dislike people who ride scooters. Especially when it's straight men. Girls and gay boys are tolerable, but thug, ghetto losers on a scooter is just sad. Especially when it's two of them on one scooter. As if being on a scooter isn't queer enough, but now there are two of you holding eachother on it. Get some testosterone.

I hate bigotry, especially when it comes to fags and religion. I've written SEVERAL thousand posts on it. I don't need to say anymore.

I hate when people make fun of those who can't help it. I make fun of a lot of people, but not if you can't help it. If you're 50 years old with Ronald McDonald red hair, Mimi make-up and a hooker outfit, you better believe I'm going to make fun of you. If you weigh 450lbs and are wearing a thong bikini, better believe I'm going to make fun of you. If you're mentally disabled or physically disabled, you better believe I'm going to be pissed if someone makes fun of you. Life handed them a shitty hand to begin with, they don't need your pity but, they don't need your arrogance either.

I hate that I am so critical. It's not very nice.

I hate people with big mouths. Well, actually, I have a big mouth. HOWEVER, if it's something that a close friend has told me in complete confidence then I'm not going to share it. If I don't like you and you tell me something the whole world will find out.

I hate the smell of leftovers. If I have leftovers refrigerated I have to hold my breath when I take it out of the fridge to heat it up cuz the smell makes me want to hurl. Except pizza, for some reason. Yes, I know I'm weird.

I hate people that speak loudly on cell phones in public. While I'm at it, I hate people with those walkie-talkie Nextel phones who feel the need to share their conversation with the world. We don't care!

I hate doing group projects in school. I always end up doing the bulk of the work because my teammates are either dumb or lazy.

I probably shouldn't be such a hater..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I hate bigotry, especially when it comes to fags and religion" is a very funny sentence.

I agree with you on just about everything, but you should have also included people who use the word "expecially" or "supposably." Or maybe it's just me.

10:54 AM  
Blogger gotbrains? said...

How about "irregardless?"

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home