Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I could just kill a man..

This is a list of the most random questions in the world. I know, I need a life. I already have dorky hobbies, I just need a life.

Would you lie under oath to protect a significant other from the punishment of a minor, non-violent crime?
Depends. If it's someone I really care about then definitely. I have no problems swearing on a bible. It's that whole perjury thing I worry about...

Would you help cover up a hit and run accident that your significant other was involved in, if the person hit was just hurt?
I don't think so. I don't think the consequences of an accidental hit and run are worth the risks of getting caught. It was an accident, they can't be that harsh on you.

What if they killed the person?
This one is hard.. would I help cover up a murder for the one I love? I don't think I can. This isn't stealing a pack of gum.

Would you lie to someone by telling them they are good at something that they really loved?
Yes. As honest as I am I couldn't burst someone's bubble like that. That would be mean.

What if they wanted to do this for a living? (like, telling someone who can't even draw a stick figure that they can pursue a career in art)
No. I probably just wouldn't say anything. If they really wanted to pursue it I wouldn't stand in the way. It's not my life. Well, maybe.. if my future husband can't draw a stick figure, but wants to become the next Picasso, I may have a problem with that.

Would you date and/or marry a person that your family/friends didn't approve of?
As stupid as this may seem, no. Well, wait.. if my family didn't approve of him I wouldn't date him. If my friends don't like him it would depend on why. My friends are a pretty critical group, so it doesn't take much for us not to like someone. If you say the word "like" too much you may annoy us.

If you found a suitcase full of money, would you report it or keep it?
I'd keep it. Call me a thief.

Would you commit murder if there was absolutely NO possibility of anyone finding out?
No. It's not up to me to decide when someone's life should be over. However, there are certain people in my life that I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

If you were arrested and had a chance to escape without being caught, would you?
No. I wouldn't want to spend my life hiding. I'd rather serve my time and get it over with and be a semi-free person when I get out.

Would you pin a crime on someone else, that you committed together, in order not to be prosecuted for it?
Maybe. Heh, just kidding. No. I would hope they wouldn't do that to me, either.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to copy my silly little questionnaire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home