Friday, March 03, 2006

4 Things

Ok, Ana has given me another list to compile. Another list of crap you don't care to know about me. Here is my list of 4 things for your reading displeasure:

Four Jobs I've Had:
Trainer for Miami-Dade Elections (where I'm still at, unfortunately), Admin Asst for Life Insurance Agency (where my 60 yr old boss stuck his toungue in my mouth) & Engineering Firm (where I learned you don't shit where you eat) and Home Depot cashier (where I learned Hialeah is not the place to work)!!

Four Movies I Can Watch Repeatedly:
The Craft (I still have a high school obsession with witchcraft), Grease, The Breakfast Club (Can you hear this?? Would you like me to turn it up?), Secretary (I just like watching Maggie try to spank herself with a hairbrush)

Places I've Lived: Miami Beach, FL (hell); Doral, FL (hell); Hialeah, FL (raging, fiery pit of hell); Englewood, NJ

Four TV Shows I Love: Law and Order: SVU, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Everybody Loves Raymond

Four Places I've Vacationed: Italy, San Fransisco, Las Vegas, Aruba

Four Sites I Visit Daily: Yahoo! Mail, MySpace, Blogger, CNN

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now: Home, taking a nap, Greece, Italy or Seattle, WA

And, just to add a little twist..

Four Random Names of Guys I've slept with (in no particular order): Martin, John, Joey, DUI (his real name is Jeff)

1 Comments:

Blogger gotbrains? said...

Actually, I wish that was the case. I have NO time on my hands, which is why this blog only gets updated twice a week, if that.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home