Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Some of me in a nutshell..

10 years ago... I was a senior in high school and was preparing to move to Miami (AKA HELL) a week after graduation. My dad met Ana, who was apparently wearing a skirt that was just way too short, and she was forever known as "the girl wearing the short skirt?" That's also the year that my mom went away for the weekend and locked me out of my house. I called a locksmith and had a weekend party where several people lost their virginity and there was an obscene amount of alcohol. I was a demon teenager.

5 years ago... I was still partying and playing way too much. I was living in Hialeah (AKA HELL #2) with my aunt destroying my clothes. She had this really annoying habit of getting bleach stains all over my black clothes. ALL OF THEM. It was quite annoying.

1 year ago... I was extremely depressed!! It took me a while to get over the MS thing. I'm still not completely over it, but I deal with it better now.

Yesterday... I almost ate an entire pizza. I had to stick it in the fridge (I don't like cold pizza) to keep from eating it all. Steroids do make you fat, cuz you don't know when you're full!! I could prolly eat an entire horse and not get the runs.

Today... I had lunch & dinner with my favorite person in the world, which makes me extremely happy. I'm happy most days, but I have my moments of misery.. I'm a little exhausted at my life, but I'm never bored.. that would require time.

Tomorrow... I will wake up at 5:30am and want to shoot myself for not having blow dried my hair today. I'm too lazy to shower and I like the way I smell at the moment.

1 year from now... I will be done with my BPA and applying for several thousand other jobs to get away from my current situation.

5 years from now... I will be over 30. That's scary. Maybe I'll be married with 245456 kids and a minivan? Ick.

5 snacks I enjoy... Peanutbutter Ritz Crackers, Trail Mixes, Yogurt, Sunflower Seeds, Mozzarella Sticks

5 songs I know all the words to... do I admit to this? Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice (shutup, Joey), Mr. jones by Counting Crows, I Wanna Sex U Up by Color Me Badd (shutup, Vickie), Caress Me Down by Sublime, anything Rent, Grease or RHPS.

5 reality television shows I watch... I don't really watch reality tv currently, but I have watched Joe Millionaire, The Swan, American Idol (only the first season), Real World (I was bored a lot), Surreal Life, oh! oh! Celebrity Fit Club. Funny stuff.

5 television shows I watch daily... Law & Order: SVU, Saved By The Bell (because if I have to watch another Natasha Bedingfield video on VH1 I will throw up), Everybody Loves Raymond, 30 Minute Meals, Friends

5 things I would do with $100,000,000... (1) Pay off ANY debt I have, (2) Quit my job and go to school only, until I finish, that is, (3) buy a house, (4) Buy my family nice stuff (5) Buy my friends nice stuff

5 locations I would love to run away to... Italy, Virginia, Texas, San Francisco, Hawaii

5 things I like doing... Reading, scrappin!!, cheesy crafts, spending time with friends/certain family, spending time with my favorite person in the world.

5 things I would never wear... Anything tie-dye, fag-packs, Bermuda shorts, Daisy Dukes, my thong sticking out of my pants/skirt/shorts

5 recently seen movies I like... How recent? Shop Girl, Jarhead, Crash.. I don't make it to the movies often enough to remember any more?

5 famous people I'd like to meet... Christopher Walken, Crispen Glover, Liam Neeson, Angelina Jolie, Ewan McGreggor

5 biggest joys of the moment... Touilmnu, wireless internet, living alone, not obsessing so much about my weight anymore, being comfortable/confident/semi-satisfied with myself and my life.

I tag Ana bananna.

5 Comments:

Blogger annush said...

hahaha...if your dad could see me now...I would be the girl with the VERY short skirt...

I'll do it later...I gotta go to class :)

6:18 AM  
Blogger annush said...

either of you move to italy and I AM SO THERE!

(so what if i have never met zuzel :P)

2:22 PM  
Blogger annush said...

or we'll turn into whinos before we decide that what we should have been doing all along was either olive picking or grape squashing :)

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly even I know all the words to "I wanna sex you up"

1:55 PM  
Blogger annush said...

*singing* where'd you go?? I miss you so...feels like it's been forever since you've been gone...

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home